Job Title: Cooperate Sales Executives.
Reports to: Sales Team Leader
Department: Sales & Marketing
Gross Salary: KES 40,000- 50,000
The main purpose of the role is to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Our client is an ICT Training & Business service Management provider.
Key Roles & Responsibilities.
- Cold calling prospects in the assigned territory and focus area
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Tracking actual work done vs. targets
- Understands clients’ nature and needs.
- Coordinating with business associates and partners.
- Update and maintain the CRM for all client databases.
- Develop new techniques and strategies to keep up with the ever dynamic business world.
- Explore new opportunities to earn more profits.
- Learn about new marketing tactics and apply them to the appropriate area.
- Making the customer base strong by aiming for high customer satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback
Skills & Qualifications
- A University Degree/Diploma in Business/ Commerce/ Sales and Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in corporate sales
- Previous experience in corporate sales
- She/he must have a proven track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets
- Possess strong product knowledge
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Successful experience in maintaining existing customer bases
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers
- Clear and effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong initiative and creativity applied through technology
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Ability to provide outstanding corporate sales.
How to Apply
Apply directly through our careers page. In case you experiencing difficulties
through the option above, please Email your cv to email@example.com. Latest by Thursday 28th July 2022
Indicate email subject as Cooperate Sales Executives.