Motorbike Delivery Rider Job, Kenyan Sales & Marketing Job Vacancies 2022.
Company: Qwib Delivery Service,
Title: Motorbike Delivery Rider,
Industry: Logistics and Transport,
Net Salary: Commission plus bonus,
Qwib Delivery Service is a parcel and general deliveries company in Nairobi, they seek to hire a delivery rider who will be responsible for delivering orders to clients using the most efficient routes to ensure prompt delivery and exceptional customer service
- Prompt delivery of orders to clients
- Ride and deliver/collect assignments as directed.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with clients
- Ensuring products are well handled and delivered in good condition and on time.
- Forwarding any customer complaints and following up to ensure they are solved.
- Collecting payments from clients, issuing receipts and handing them over to the accounts department.
- Maintaining the delivery bike in a presentable clean state and ensuring it is serviced and insured.
- Maintain a high order fulfilment rate
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Ensure compliance with proper traffic rules governing road usage in towns.
- Ensure paramount safety of motorbike and company property at all times.
- Perform pre-start checks before the commencement of any journey
- Sharing client’s feedback
- Advise supervisor when a bike is due for service
- Any other duties assigned
- Minimum Qualification: Certificate in Sales
- Must have a valid motorbike license (BCFG license)
- Minimum of 2-3-years’ experience riding with good geographical knowledge of Nairobi and its environs.
- Proven track record as a rider
- High school certificate.
- Able to effectively communicate in Kiswahili and English
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must have a GPS enabled Android smartphone
- Must be a quick learner to understand the nature of the business.
- Able to handle challenges and be proactive.
- Be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Demonstrate sound work ethics and must have good communication skills
- Candidates with their own motorbikes are preferred with a carrier bag /box for motorcycles